Accessing the full version of my business simulations
This page explores how you can turn the downloaded evaluation version of the business simulation in to the full
version of the simulation to use on your course.
- Release Code
- The full version of the business simulation is enabled by entering a code that will turn the evaluation version of the business simulation into the
full version of the business simulation for an agreed period. At the end of this
period the business simulation will revert to the evaluation
- The diagram above shows the release and code entry periods relative to your course. I am always happy to release the full version of the simulation a few days before you need to use it on your course so that you are completely happy with it. (An extend the period a few days after the scheduled end of you use - in case anything slips.) I will inform you of the start of the release period and you must enter the code within four days of
- Release Process
- When you are ready to use the business simulation
on your course you should contact us and we will E-mail
the release code for you to enter, When the simulation is
run you will be asked:
When you are ready to enter the
code you should click on the Yes button and when you do this you
will be asked:
And you should type in the code
provided to you and click confirm. When typing in the code be
very careful not to confuse the letter O and the number zero (0)
and the letter I and the number one (1). After confirmation you
will be asked:
Double check the code and if correct click Yes.
If you made a typing error click No and re-enter. The you will
told whether the code has been accepted. The software will then close but when you rerun you will not be asked to enable the full version and the full version can be used until the end of the agreed period.
(If you get the Invalid Code message the
business simulation will remain in the evaluation mode and this may be
because you typed in the wrong code (perhaps confusing O and 0 or
I and 1) or because you entered the code too early or too late
(this is because for security reasons, the release code can only
be entered in a defined time window.)
- Other Information
© 2004 Jeremy J. S. B. Hall
- The Registration Code must be entered within four days of the release date.
- For annual academic licenses you must install and release on all the computers you intend to use at the start of the year. If you delete the installation or wish to use on another computer during the year you will need another release code.
- You should be careful not to confuse 0 (zero) with O (letter Oh) and 1
(number one) with I (letter i).
- Please email to get the release code some time before the course is due to run.
- If necessary the period of full use can be extended. If this is necessary all
that is necessary is to get another release code from us
- all existing team data is retained and is
accessible when the period is extended.
Most recent update: 23/11/14
Hall Marketing, Studio 11, Colman's Wharf,
45 Morris Road, London E14 6PA, ENGLAND
Phone +44 (0)20 7537 2982